The film making course is specially desinged for those students who not only want to learn film direction but additionally
also want to acquire a specialized knowledge of alll the technical skills that are used in film making viz. Cinematography,
sound , editing,Acting ect.
- Story, Screenplay, Dialogue Writing
- Analysis of Script & Casting
- Planning & Preproduction
- Location & Premises
- Director as a Visualizer
- Cinematographers, including lighting techniques ,lensing,camera operations & camera movements
- Sound Advice & Equipment Choice
- Sets & Costume
- Film makers Techniques
- Performing Techniques
- Basics of Audio & Music Production
- Film & Video Editing Techniques- Editing on non-linear editing systems like Avid & FCP including media management, digitization, basic cut-to cut editing, adding transitions, adding filters, time remapping, final mastering & exporting edited material.
- Sound & Foley FX- Sync Sound recording on location including complex miking & the use of latest hard disk based multi-track recorders.
- Post Production Tools
- Film Direction
- Acting, including training in facing the camera, diction & improvisation.
- Production-Design including theory of set construction, model making & general art direction.
NOTE : FEES OF THE COURSES MAY BE OBTAINED UPON ENQUIRY