Cinematographers use light to paint a Director’s vision on film.
students are introduced to the aesthetics of black & white and color cinematography.
A good Cinematographer needs to know the physics of optics, the chemistry of laboratory processing,
the electronics of video cameras and the mathematics of exposure.
The students doing the Cinematography Course at INDIA FILMS SCHOOL,
are not only given hands-on practical training in film and digital cameras along with extensive lensing and lighting
practicals,but are also given a rigorous input in the aesthetics of image making.
We prepare our students doing the Cinematography Course to be able to perform in all kinds of shooting conditions,
be it the studio floor, the exterior space or a combination of interior and exterior lighting conditions.
We also train them to work as part of a collaborative team and be able to communicate with the Director and
understand his or her requirements fully.
- History and basic theory of Photography
- Still Photography
- Camera Operation and varied shooting styles and techniques
- Camera movement and associated equipments
- Digital cinematography
- Framing and composition
- Focus and exposure control
- Indoor studio lighting techniques
- Outdoor exposure control
- Advertising film techniques
- Study of Various Films,Videos and DV cameras and televisions
- Panthers and handheld techniques
- Advanced Lightning Techniques
- Visit to live shoots
After successfully completing the course,students can start their careers as Cameraman,
Cinematographers, Associate Cameraman, Operative Cameraman, Camera Operators and Videographers.100% placements
NOTE : FEES OF THE COURSES MAY BE OBTAINED UPON ENQUIRY